JOIN THE GUINEA FOWL BREEDERS
members receive special notices and have access to GFBA newsletters. The
club treasurer will add your name to the GFBA mailing list for memos and
notices to all members. This is a private list, and is not shared, sold
To receive this information, it
is necessary that you have an email address. Any member who does not
have a computer can sign up for a free email account accessible through
free use of a computer at a public library. There are many online
sources to choose from, such as: yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc..
- Membership year runs June1 through
May 31. (GFBA was founded in
- Renewal Dues are payable by
- Any one individual who joins
after May 31 will only be a member through the end of the following
May. Dues are not prorated.
- May of each year
is our Membership Drive. New or membership renewal dues received during
the month of May will be held for the upcoming fiscal year and apply
by June 1.
- A valid email address must be
kept on file with the club treasurer.
- Access to the password protected
area online for Members Only.
- GFBA Newsletter. This will include
reports from annual meetings.
- Handouts from annual meetings.
- Access to the "Ask a Vet"
Message Board - questions are answered by Vets & Scientists who
work with guinea fowl.
- Access to the "Ask an Herbalist"
- Special discounts from sponsors
- as posted.
- Special contests with prizes
from our sponsors
- Permitted to sell crafts at the
annual meetings. Ask for details.
- Recognition on the Guinea
Fowl Breeders List .